Salesforce Architect - Central London - Very Competitive Salary + Many Benefits
A very exciting opportunity to join a well established company in the heart of London! You will be given the chance to join a global Salesforce Partner that has excellent reviews.
You will be given the chance to lead large projects and really enhance your skill set. As a Salesforce Architect you will leading other Architects and involved in the whole project life cycle. You will be given the chance to work with some of the biggest Salesforce users and get your hands dirty with the latest products!
- Extensive experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Should have good understanding of Sales cloud, Marketing cloud and Service cloud. Also understands functional mapping and corresponding object relations in Salesforce.
- Ability to steer the technical discussion with customer team on implementation. Help weigh multiple approaches and recommend the best suitable.
- Salesforce certifications are a big desirable
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows on Sales and Service cloud applications.
- Create low level technical design document. Excellent understanding on Salesforce governor limits.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the ********* platform using Lightning, Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Sales********* community.
- Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Providing guidance around best practices
As a company they offer very completive salaries along with many comprehensive benefits! They have clear development plans and invest heavily in their staff to ensure they reach their goals. They will give you the chance to grow and pick up new skills along the way.
If you are an aspiring Architect or an established Architect ready for a new challenge then now is the time to make that step and get the job you deserve!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524434