Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a large arms length government organisation based in Leeds close to the centre. This role is a 12 month contract covering a maternity leave.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Extracting information from the accounts system for both income and expenditure on a monthly basis
- Investigating any variances from budget
- Monitor provisions on the balance sheet and ensuring that monthly accruals are included in the management accounts.
- Liaise with statutory services colleagues to ensure that charges are appropriately split between maintenance and service charge costs
- Handle ad-hoc queries from external clients and internal colleagues
- Annual review of charges
- Work with customer services department on various projects and data analysis
- Assist commercial team with new and renewed projects and pricing
- Work with the management accountant to prepare trading accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
You will ideally be a Part Qualified Accountant or QBE Accountant with excellent communication and systems skills and able to commit to a 12 month full time contract.
The company offer an extensive and generous benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, generous pension, 30 days holiday (plus stats) and flexible working hours. The company is easily accessible from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525130