Finance Manager / Financial Controller - URGENT
Finance Manager required for a high-growth business based in Bedford. This is an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant, Senior Accountant or Finance Manager to join a company that has grown massively over the past two years and needs someone to support them through their next phase.
Skills required: Min CIMA part qualified or AAT finalist, ideally fully qualified. Excellent use of excel. Have worked in preparation of management accounts packs in the past, including assimilation of non-financial data.
- Complete control of P&L including all Management and Financial Accounting (supported by external accountants/auditors)
- Reporting directly to the Managing director and where required to the group Managing director and group finance staff
- Prepare monthly accounts along with other business reports for management team meetings & group consumption
- Be instrumental in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Control business critical cash flow and manage credit control alongside all other duties
- Monthly reconciliations of bank and other control accounts
- Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, investments
- Full reporting including preparation of balanced scorecard to FD
- Preparation of payroll (to send to bureau)
- VAT and IPT returns
- Management of petty cash
- Managing purchase order process
- Management of member loans including issuance and monthly repayment collection
- Assisting with preparation of annual financial statements and working with both internal and external auditors.
- Managing workload of accounts assistant and covering where required in purchase ledger and cash book postings.
What you will need for this role:
- Fully or close to qualifying Accountant with CIMA, ACA or ACCA or QBE accountant
- Good business acumen and the ability to build relationships with operational teams
- Capacity to lead and shape the Finance team as the business continues to grow
- Ability to challenge and to demonstrate ROI on finance initiatives
My Client is looking to move quickly, to be considered please send your CV ASAP in Word.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528541