Engineering Project Manager, Bury, £44,000
JOB TITLE: Project Manager ? Engineering - Electronics / Lighting Manufacturing
SALARY: up to £44,000 + Benefits
LOCATION: Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
Engineering Project Manager that has excellent management, organisational and time-management skills required for an innovative Company based in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £34,000 - £44,000 per annum + Benefits (20 Days Holiday, rising to 25 Days after 2 years), Performance Related Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Schemes)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager that has excellent management, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Engineering Project Manager you will join the Company?s Product Development Team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Development, as the Engineering Project Manager you will oversee the full lifecycle of projects. Success in this role will open up promotion opportunities within the Group, which could be in UK, USA or Malaysia.
The successful candidate will have an engineering background, experience leading technical demanding projects with customer involvement, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this Global Company that design and invent innovative products and sub-systems that truly differentiate their customers? products.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Engineering Project Manager:
- Planning; Managing and delivering projects On Time, On Budget and to the agreed Specification
- Leading project meetings; stage gate reviews and design sign off meetings
- Reporting progress to all stakeholders ? both internal and external
- Liaising and managing customers and suppliers
- Originating and contributing to the culture of innovation, both from a technical/engineering perspective and in process/operation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Engineering Project Manager you should have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an engineering led project planning and delivery role
- Experience of working in a product development environment
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Innovative, ambitious, always looking for opportunities to improve the business and themselves
- Team player and leader, able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills, capable of presenting to others
- Fluent with Microsoft Project
- Comfortable working directly with customers
- Some overseas travel will be necessary to visit customers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530272