PR Manager - Investment Management
A prestigious investment management firm is looking for a Media Relations Manager in their London office. This role will be responsible for managing the promotion of their investment business to the retail marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage external media strategy for retail and D2C investment capabilities
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify and articulate the firm?s long-tem vision
- Compose and corroborate news flow with local, national and trade press
- Deliver written materials both internally and externally; such as presentations and press releases, while acting as a point of contact for press enquiries
- Advising on social media publications
The ideal candidate will have experience in a PR role in an investment management firm, focusing on the consumer market. Strong relationships with national trade and media contacts are required, as well as excellent writing and editorial skills.
A strategic thinker that can instigate creative ideas and work closely with Senior Executives will excel in this role.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522687