Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Infrastructure & Built Environment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant ? Infrastructure & Built Environment
Package- This is a trainee recruitment consultant position and as such is a structured introduction into the recruitment industry. The starting basic salary for this trainee recruitment consultant role offers £18k - £22k basic (DOE) with up to 40% (uncapped) commission and hands on training provided from day one with a five year director/partnership development program.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will begin your career resourcing candidate?s working alongside an experienced recruitment consultant in order to deliver top quality candidates for a vibrant market on a hot desk. The initial focus of this position will be to candidate centred and duties will include-
- Linked In sourcing
- Initial stage interviewing
This trainee recruitment role is centred on a structured development and training programme and will develop you from a 180 trainee recruitment consultant to a 360 recruitment consultant were your responsibilities will then include-
- Account management
- Client interaction
- Candidate management
The Recruitment Consultancy
As a niche sector specialist my client has built up one of the strongest reputations in the built environment sector for providing top quality recruitment solutions to some of the most prestigious business?s in the UK. They are industry experts focussed on headhunting mid to senior level professionals.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a successful trainee recruitment consultant you must be a self-motivated, competitive and career focussed individual with strong communication skills. My client is looking for a mature and engaging candidate to join their trainee recruitment consultant programme with clear goals and a desire to be the best. Previous sales experience is not required but examples of times you have pushed yourself above and beyond and a real desire to be trainee recruitment consultant is.
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here?s a few reasons why:
- Established ? We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process ? In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support ? In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership ?No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique ? We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren?t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven ? We have placed literally thousands of graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultant in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
ALTERNATIVELY if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then send their name, number and email to elliot @asktalent. ***** and Ask Talent will pay you £100 per referral for successful placed candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530263