Mortgage Administrator (IMMEDIATE INTERVEIWS)
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £15,500 Plus Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Monthly bonus of up to £1000
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Looking for a career change? Tired of working without reward? Are you ready to jump into a new profession with excellent career progression?
Are you working in retail, hospitality, a coffee shop or any other fast paced environment.
If you are a barista, barman, waiter, waitress, sales assistant, or something similar we want to hear from you!
One of Leeds top conveyancing firms are looking to train people to be their next wave of mortgage assistants. You will be involved in all areas of the mortgage process once a customer has been accepted. You would be responsible for contacting banks to obtain documents you would have to speak with the land registry to gain copy's of building plans or anything else which may be required to progress that mortgage application. Essentially once somebody has been accepted for a mortgage you would be the guys in the background making sure everything goes smoothly and they get in their new house as soon as possible!
* Full training
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
* Dress down every day
* Proven track record for internal promotion
* Quiz nights
* Excellent on-site facilities
* End of month drinks
* A paid day off for your birthday
* Competitive pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Charity social events/free annual social events
Duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with clients, borrowers and other institutions via the telephone
* Ensure all correspondence is inline with agreed service standard
* Update case managers with any relevant information on file
* Draft a range of legal documents and correspondence
Things we would love to see from you!
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
* Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
* Experience of working in a high volume environment
If you think you fit the bill and want to be one the Leeds next big mortgage assistant then click apply!.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523057