MI / Data Change Manager
£38 - 43,000 Pension Benefits I am looking to recruit an experienced Leader / Manager who has knowledge and experience of BI and Reports generation to join a market leading business just North of Bradford. Your role will have a BI / focus, working closely with technical specialists in ETL, Datawarehousing and Business Intelligence.
This position would suit someone who has worked in a development role, progressed into a leadership position and is now looking to move into the change and delivery space in a senior position.
It is expected that you have experience of contributing to the deliver of major business change projects and/or multiple concurrent projects through the full project lifecycle.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Change / Delivery management (within BI, Data and Reports environment)
- Matrix management
- Managing the scope of the matrix teams ensuring that the impact of any changes are assessed and approved accordingly
- Employ and suggest improvements to processes, techniques, tools, templates and approaches used in Change
- Fully documenting and assessing all risks, issues and dependencies relating to a project and defining and executing effective risk mitigation strategies
- Reporting progress against plan and budget status at agreed intervals for company governance processes
Skills, knowledge and qualities required:
- Exposure to BI, ETL, Data warehousing - Technology Agnostic (Oracle, OBIEE, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, Power BI, Visualisation and Reporting tools, MI)
- A proven track record in leading of IT and business change projects through full project lifecycle
- Demonstrable knowledge of Business Analysis, Change and Process Improvement methodologies
- Competent with MS Project and other office productivity tools
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build and develop solid relationships at all levels
- Ability to cope with varying workload pressures and to self-manage
Although looking for a qualified and experienced professional the organisation provide excellent personal development opportunities including:
- Structured training programme
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies
- Opportunities to progress within an expanding enterprise level technology business
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Karl at Modis and/or call for more information. Keywords Oracle, OBIEE, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, Power BI, MI, Management Information, Visualisation, Reporting, Tableau, Qlikview, Hadoop, Talend, Change, MS Project.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529818