A Lead Front End Developer is required by an expanding and well-known business based in Bracknell, Berkshire, paying up to £70,000 + benefits.
We are looking for Lead Front End Developer with strong communication skills who will discuss requirements with the end user within the business, and be able to formulate a plan to create the relevant application user interface. This person would be unique in that they can implement the front-end code, take into account the importance of user experience & provide simplified user interfaces for both internal & external customers.
As the Lead Front-End Developer you will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new Customer Experience functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products and be required to lead a fast-moving dynamic Front-End development team involved throughout the software development life cycle.
This role has an operational split of 70% Development, 30% Management.
Key skills and attributes for the Lead Front-End Developer
- JS framework expertise - AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Auto Testing experience - Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Experience in .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL
- REST Services knowledge, Web API, WCF, JSON, XML, XSL
- Experience of leading Front-End Development projects with internal and external projects
- Knowledge of creating complex singe page web apps for both web and mobile
- Strong background in Agile/Scrum environments
If you would like more information on this Lead Front-End Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Barry Coley on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522772