Senior Marketing Executive - Poole - Salary DOE
Senior Marketing Executive - Poole - Salary Depending On Experience
Our successful client are currently seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their team. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will work closely with their Head of Marketing & Graphics team to carry and complete a new marketing plan.
The senior marketing executive will be involved in all aspects of campaign management and the implementation of B2B marketing activity.
Your duties will include:
- Utilising tools to develop B2B marketing relationships
- Setting measureable objectives within the plan
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the marketing budget
- Organising and co-ordinating exhibition stands
- Attending events
- Catalogue production and sign off of packaging
- Create new product launch plans
- Maintaining product marketing data on the in-house system
- Negotiating with suppliers and publications for the best price and quality
- Analysing the results and reporting KPI's
- Reviewing and providing recommendations for improvements
- Minimum of 2 years Senior Marketing experience
- Marketing or Communications Degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Mailchimp, Adobe Suit, Sitecore or similar
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529190