Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviser
Pensions Adviser needed for a fantastic financial organisation based in Reading! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviser with an in-depth knowledge of the Pensions industry!
The successful Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviser will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary that is highly competitive
* Great holiday package
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviserr will include:
* Providing support in the provision of investment advice to clients.
* Undertaking investment manager research.
* Attending client meetings with other members of the team and contributing to the delivery of advice where appropriate.
* Act as a point of contact for a range of clients.
What you need to be the successful Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviser:
In order to be the successful Pensions Adviser and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Level 4 Qualified with Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60
* You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
* You will be computer literate and wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to a senior adviser or management position
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Adviser / Financial Adviser to progress their career! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523464