Network TDA - Design Architect - Cisco - Juniper - F5 - MPLS
Network Technical Design Architect - Principle Network Technical Design Architect - Technical Design Architect - TDA - Cisco - Routing - Switching - Firewalls - Juniper - CheckPoint - Load Balancing - F5 - Lync - Senior - HOME BASED - £65,000 + 10% Car Allowance + Company Bens required by my large rapidly expanding IT Services Provider.
My client is a well-established, expanding and innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors. They are currently seeking a Network Technical Design Architect for a HOME BASED role where you will be responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support the business objectives set by my Client and its extensive customer base.
- Translate customer business and technology requirements and provide high quality network solutions at both high and low levels of detail
- Required to collaborate with business stakeholders, peers and customer reps to understand business requirements and translate into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs
- Technical Design Architect will provide guidance, leadership and some management for a small team of technical individuals
- Tasked to deliver designs to defined standards, against challenging timescales
- Actively contribute to continual service delivery improvement
- Extensive Network Design experience and ideally with some informal team leadership experience
- Routing & Switching i.e. Cisco or Juniper
- Firewall Solutions i.e. CheckPoint, Palo Alto or Juniper
- Load Balancing (F5)
- Hold Current SC Clearance or expected to attain Security Clearance (SC) classification
- Cisco Accreditations and possess a combination of the following:
- CCNA / CCDA / CCNP / CCDP
- CheckPoint CCSA / CCSE
- Cisco CCIE or JNCIP / JNCIE
- WAN (MPLS, CPE & Exchange design)
- Team player with excellent customer facing skills
- Exposure to Cisco Wireless, Avaya CM, Cisco UC, Lync & Lync Enterprise Voice
So, if you are an experienced Network Technical Design Architect I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Firewall Solutions and Load Balancing (F5) experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £65,000 + 10% Car Allowance as well excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!!!
If you are an experienced Network Technical Design Architect looking for an exciting career opportunity within a successful technology company, please apply today!
*Please Note* this is a HOME BASED role but candidates would ideally need to be located in the South to commute to Reigate and/or West Malling offices when required.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525288