A Supportability Engineer with Defence experience for a permanent role contract, with the our Defence client based in Luton Bedfordshire
Overview of the Supportability Engineer contract role
- Producing and updating User and Maintainer Documentation
- Analysis of in-service data
- Undertaking Reliability and Maintainability analysis and assessments
- Assisting with Customer Training.
Key skills/ Duties required for the Supportability Engineer
- Preparation & update of Technical Documentation, including:
Company standard handbooks to support delivery of EW equipment and the relevant support equipment
- Required to male Hard copy publications to applicable military standards
(AVP70, AESP & BRs)
Preparation of Draft Modification Leaflets
Preparation of Aircrew/User Guides
Preparation of Publications
- SGML publications in the form of ASD1000D data modules.
- Generation of PDF's
- Preparation & update of Initial Provisioning Lists in accordance with ASD2000M
- Experience of Updating of LSAR/LIR databases
- Experience of Reliability and Maintainability analysis, including predictions, assessments, preparation of case reports.
- Supporting maintainability appraisals and demonstrations
- Undertaking Spares Modelling using OPUS & SIMLOX software.
- Supporting Customer Training activities
- Experience of collaborative working within the IPTs and with suppliers and customers.
The role is based in
If you are a Supportability Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Supportability Engineer opportunities please contact Mark Ashurst on *************************** or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529586