Digital Search Analyst
MBNA UK Cards plans to significantly increase investment through paid search (PPC) and organic search (SEO), by focussing on the optimisation of campaigns, landing pages and customer journeys. Delivery of growth through the credit cards search market will be delivered through best-in-class industry strategies and digital innovation.
The role of Digital Search Analyst will support and work closely with the Search Marketing Manager and Search Marketing agencies to deliver the search marketing credit cards strategy and roadmaps.
- Supporting the delivery of the Search Marketing (SEO & PPC) roadmaps with the support of the Search Marketing Manager
- Supporting the delivery of the PPC and SEO search marketing campaigns to hit required deadlines
- Increasing PPC sales and applications
- Increasing SEO visitors, rankings and revenues
- Supporting the conversion rate operations & website teams to increase conversion
Skills & Experience
- Search Marketing Experience
- Proven history of increasing visitors, rankings and revenue through PPC and/or SEO
- Organised and has the ability to manage workloads under pressure
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communications
- Commitment to self-development and ecommerce / digital best practices
- Builds trust and maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues across all areas of the business
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow revenue or reduce costs
- Hands on experience using enterprise level search platforms, including Linkdex, and Deep Crawl
- Digital / ecommerce experience within a financial services sector, agency or corporate brand
- Hands on experience using Google Adwords, Bing Ads and DoubleClick Search
- Experienced at working with and managing agencies
- General knowledge Financial Services and FCA standards
- Builds partnerships and collaborates
- Manages risks while ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
- Delivers practical, innovative solutions
- Commercially savvy / strong business acumen
Our Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Non-contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life cover
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Costa Coffee
- Flexible benefits programme to suit you; ranging from financial, healthcare, lifestyle and leisure options to match individual lifestyles
Who we are
We are MBNA, one of the largest credit card providers in the UK. Our aim is to be the number one choice for unsecured lending, meeting the payment and borrowing needs of UK customers through the brands they trust. Alongside our core credit card range, we are also the power behind over 100 affinity credit card programmes, offering our customers competitive value and choice.
Our vision is simple: to make life easier for customers by offering the opportunity to purchase today with money they will pay us tomorrow, working with a company they can trust. Our customers have voted us Credit Card Provider of the Year four years running at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards and we are officially a Great Place to Work.
MBNA ? part of Lloyds Banking Group ? are a significant employer in the North West of England and are proud to support sponsorship and charitable initiatives, both locally and nationally. Other recent awards have been given for our work on digital, leadership and community investment.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and seek to ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, responsibilities for dependants and physical or mental disability. The company selects candidates for interview and placement based on their skill set and ability to meet genuine business requirements of a particular role.
Our success starts with our people and we want to bring out the best of colleagues each and every day. We assess our talent against our Leadership Success Factors which include; Strategic Thinking, Resilience, Aspiration, Learning Agility and Emotional Intelligence. These are important to us as they help shape leaders now and for the future.
When applying for a role at MBNA Limited (part of the Lloyds Banking Group) your personal information will be held securely in Lloyds Banking Group systems and processed so that we and any other companies in our Group that you have dealings with, either now or in the future, can look after your potential employment relationship with the Lloyds Banking Group. This will include information you provide when you apply to us, and any additional information provided by you or others such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and referees. We may share and use the information we hold about you with our suppliers/subcontractors. For more information, please visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525571