IT Service Delivery Manager / Change Manager - ITIL - £23-29k
IT Service Delivery Manager / Change Manager - ITIL required for permanent role based in Edinburgh with a public sector client
£22,810-£29,020 per annum
Working within the IT Service Centre team, the post holder will have the responsibly of managing the change-related ITIL processes in the organisation. Liaising with the business and internal IT colleagues the post holder will manage, monitor and drive IT Change Management processes and procedures to deliver an efficient and effective service. The post holder will also have day to day responsibilities to manage in link with service asset and configuration management and knowledge management.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, ideally qualified to Foundation level
- Experience in IT Service Delivery or similar process driven environment
- Experience of IT Change Management (and introducing into an organisation).
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience of chairing meetings
- Experience of working with project management methodologies (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
The client offers an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours (where appropriate), childcare vouchers, support for further education and personal development, study leave along with healthcare and staff discount schemes.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530286