Are you someone looking for an Ethical Hacking role in central London, working for an innovative organisation?
My major fin-tech client is looking for someone to join permanently at their site near London Bridge.
My client is highly Agile and can offer flexible working, free breakfasts, weekly drinks/social events, a fully kitted out games room, hackathons and a dedicated training budget.
The ideal candidate will have/can:
- Experience in ethical hacking
- Manage and deliver ethical hacking program
- Define and manage threat intelligence capability
- Implementing prevent, detect, respond - people, process and technology controls for each stage of the cyber kill chain
- Incident handling experience
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and developing end-to-end vulnerability processes, including reporting and escalation of critical vulnerabilities
DO NOT miss out on this amazing opportunity, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528320