Junior Channel Sales Development Manager
Robotic Process Automation!! HOT SaaS start-up in one of the fastest emerging technology markets! My client is looking to grow out the channel side of the business, therefore they need a junior salesperson who wants to move into this side of sales.
JOB TITLE: Junior Channel Sales Development Manager - RPA
LOCATION: London, South East
PACKAGE: £30k basic, £50k OTE uncapped plus full benefits package
- Fast-growth start-up software vendor growing at 300% year-on-year (and over 450% growth in contracted future license revenue in 2016)
- 75 employees (in 2015 there were 4!)
- Worldwide customers and offices
- Privately owned and funded (cash rich and profitable business)
- Recognised as an industry leader
- Numerous globally recognised brands as customers
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good energy, strong work ethic, great attitude!
- Intelligent and articulate
- 2 years of IT sales experience - ideally software
- This is a junior channel sales role where you will be learning all functions of the channel operations from Head of Channel
- You will receive lots of training, support, guidance, and leadership to help you develop this into a full channel sales role
- You will be responsible for supporting the current gold partners that are being managed by head of channel (Tier 1 SI's) and spending time with their end users. They currently have 10 core partners in their network
- Your focus will be on onboarding new channel partners (bronze level) and grow into the silver/gold level partners (partners are defined by spend not by size)
- Once you are up and running and understand the role, you will be progressed into a channel sales role where you will be able to sell into global partners
- You will be selling their Robotic Process Automation platform
- This proposition is truly unique. Traditionally, RPA has been about automating one process within one function of a business. This brings together 3 separate areas!!!
- To date they have secured enterprise clients in 21 countries across sectors including: Systems Integrator, Finance, Retail, CPG, Insurance, Energy, Utilities and more
- Deals typically start with a PoC at £30K and average £250K over 3 year contracts. It is not difficult to secure a £30k PoC with a tier 1 enterprise client when the potential to save millions is staring them in the face!
- You will be pitching to business heads, not IT. So, the like of the CEO, CFO, COO, etc
- Sales cycles are coming down in this space and are now encroaching on 3 months. Industry typical SC's are more like 18 months
- Target TBC
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529246