Salary: £26,500 + benefits
My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer who have had constant growth over the years and will continue to do so across their sites in UK. They provided their products to some of the nation's biggest supermarkets and you have probably tried them in the past too.
- To coordinate and plan engineering activities through the CBM & PPM system to drive effectiveness of weekly work plans to achieve the lowest possible downtime and improved production efficiencies.
- Coordinates work plans to enable the Engineering Team to hit KPI targets on compliance to planned preventive maintenance schedules.
- Statutory Inspection compliance via Planned Maintenance System.
- 3rd Party service Inspection compliance via Planned Maintenance System.
- To support the implementation and control of the CMMS System across all phases.
- To drive effectiveness of weekly work plans and improves the utilisation of the craft group.
- To review and develop a Planned Maintenance System ensuring the content is correct, completion times are specified and the frequency of inspections reflect the running hours of individual plants/lines.
- Review outstanding jobs and associated PM's to ensure alignment thus minimising plant downtime.
- Take appropriate action to ensure engineering spares are readily available with allocated plan work.
- Monitor and report on plan work cost - material, labour (internal & external).
- Promote a Health, Safety and environmentally conscious working environment.
- To actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives within the department and operations.
- To provide a proactive communication system between shifts and peers ensuring factory and department issues are delivered on time.
- To ensure Company standards are maintained following our procedures and specifications.
- Ideally been or currently responsible for Engineering Planning
- Professional Qualification or Equivalent in Engineering
- Have strong administrative and IT skills
- Mush have a good understanding of Engineering software.
- Can clearly demonstrate your planning and organisational skills
- Worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG, in an Engineering or Engineering Planner role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV or for a confidential discussion, please call me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529217