IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
My client a Sunday times Top 50 UK organisations is seeking a IT Project Manager (Prince2/PMP/Agile/Scrum) to provide expertise in the lifecycle portfolio of bespoke digital solutions. My client has a broad portfolio of both public and private sector clients and has recently made national news due to the innovative digital solution in provided to one of its clients.
If you are the type of Project Manager (Prince2/PMP/Agile/Scrum) that’s likes to get fully hands on in all aspects of digital transformation then this is the opportunity for you. They are currently seeking a Project Manager with a broad knowledge of industry sectors. You will operate in a client facing capacity working with industry leaders in their respective sectors.
Essential experience and capabilities:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a development and / or 2 years consulting experience
- Demonstrable experience in the management of all aspects of a project
- Demonstrable experience in the management of project stakeholders and / or clients
- Experience of creating and working to project plans, including handling of change controls
- Firm understanding of one or more established Project Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.)
- Experience of managing teams using more than one delivery methodology (e.g. Waterfall, SCRUM, DSDM, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage and motivate the project team
- Complies, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
Desirable experience and capabilities:
- Working in an Agile project environment, particularly in leading and coaching agile teams or working in a ScrumMaster role
- ScrumMaster or similar Agile delivery certification
- PRINCE 2 (or similar) certification
- Experience of managing distributed teams
- Sound commercial judgement, with a proven track record in the execution of contract and commercial terms applying to the project.
- Demonstrable success in identifying and taking appropriate action on opportunities for additional business.
If you believe your skill set is right for this position I want to hear from you as soon as possible please send through a copy to your CV to: Or contact me on: 02077806706
Job ID: AMC*AM*1011
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Rate: £55,000 - £90,000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77588518