Front End Developer - E-commerce - £40k - £50k
Front End Developer - E-commerce Technology - £40K - £50K
Austin Fraser are representing a E-commerce Technology business, who have been established for 7 years, and have established a client base of retailers and high end clothing brands. They are currently seeking a Front End Developer to assist with an exciting transformational program.
They certainly are up to be a great place to work, with potential for flexible work and some opportunities for remote working after probation is completed. They have a strong project pipeline and looking for Front end developers with a strong appetite for technology to join.
If you are looking to grow your career and work with well known clients on exciting projects, then please do forward over Front end developer CV's to the link provided.
Key skills & requirements
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, cross-browser and device development
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Good working knowledge of Git
- Ability to think about user experience, not just design / layout
- Willingness to learn from and share knowledge with others
And bonus points for:
- Knowledge of additional development languages (but especially PHP5, PHP7, C# or Scala)
- Node.js / npm / grunt
- Experience of or exposure to Elastic (formerly ElasticSearch)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Some flexibility in working hours
- Occasional home working
- Quality laptop (Mac or PC, your choice) with dock and extra screens
- Cake on Wednesdays
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525659