Information Governance Manager / Information Compliance Officer
Fantastic Opportunity - Immediate Start - European services provider embarking on huge period growth seek experienced and competent Information Governance Manager. In this exciting opportunity, you will be the prime source of expert advice and policy development regarding all aspects of Information Governance and instrumental towards the General Data Protection Regulation compliance project.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Information Governance Manager, Information Governance Consultant, Data Protection Officer, DPO, Data Protection Manager, Information Compliance Officer, Information Compliance Manager, Information Compliance Consultant
- Create and maintain high-level awareness, profile and understanding of the strategic and practical importance of information governance so our client can meet legal obligations (GDPR).
- Expertise in global data protection laws, regulations and practices and an in-depth understanding of GDPR.
- Extensive knowledge of records management, the data protection act and freedom of information
- Experience of implementing a framework for managing data protection and privacy issues ensuring compliance with appropriate laws and regulations (Desirable)
- Ability to carry out data protection audits and investigations, compile reports, make recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders
- Experience conducting data privacy compliance reviews and audits.
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
- Data Protection qualification ( IESB, CIPP/E, GDPR EU, CISM, CISSP etc) Highly Desirable.
- Please send CV immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525372