Systems Engineer - DOORS, MODAF, C4ISTAR
Systems Engineer - Permanent - Bristol - Excellent Salary
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Defence Analysts to undertake systems engineering and operational analysis activities in key MOD programmes. The successful candidate will have a background preferably in C4ISTAR engineering, with a sound understanding of scientific and mathematical techniques and the proven ability to develop technical solutions to business problems.
- Systems Engineering Lifecycle
- Defining, analysing and documenting requirements (including use of DOORS)
- Analytical and modelling experience
- Tools and techniques to develop concepts and architectural solutions including MODAF
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Technology and capability roadmapping
- Support and advice to MOD decision makers
- Stakeholder engagement and workshop facilitation
- Experience or aspirations to undertake demanding consultancy assignments, with the flexibility to work for a rapidly growing SME
- 5+ years of relevant expertise
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527221