Group Marketing Co-ordinator Apprentice
To support all global marketing initiatives. To provide assistance where needed across the whole spectrum of marketing - brand, digital, PR, social and any other areas as required. To generate higher awareness and interest amongst a global audience for Ebiquity's offering.
- Handle all internal (Global Marketing) administrative spreadsheets, the completion, analysis and feedback of them such as campaign reporting, social strategy & planning and local market activities.
- Work with Senior Group Marketing Managers on a more extensive social strategy, so campaigns can reach a wider audience and long term brand awareness is made
- Trained to use multiple platforms to aid day to day Marketing tasks and support local markets across assets such as blog, website and campaign management.
- Assist in "cleansing" marketing data, to ensure that our database is kept up to scratch with the correct credentials so that the company's messages reach the correct audience.
- Provide day to day support for entire Global Marketing team.
- Assisting ad hoc marketing requests that come in from global offices
- Maintaining and refreshing images and other assets in our Dropbox library
- Track competitor activity online and share important activity with the above stakeholders including Marketing Team
- Interested in marketing and looking to obtain a marketing-related qualifications
- Well-organised, resourceful, inquisitive, fast-learning
- Social media user
- A good eye for detail, analytical with solid logical reasoning, and MS Excel / data handling skills
- A good eye for design, a competence in MW PowerPoint with Adobe suite experience an advantage
- Competent English language and writing skills
- 'A' Level in Business or Design or Photography would be preferable
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Friendly, social, young, good training place for an enthusiastic + eager individual wishing to embark in a career in Marketing
- Healthshield cash plan to the value of £1390 per annum
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529758