Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
I am now working with a large FMCG, Food manufacture, based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire who due to internal changes are now looking to recruit an additional Multi-Skilled, Maintenance Engineer. This position will be on days and double days but will include one week call out.
Based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire my client are a large FMCG, Food manufacture, employing 80+ employees. This business is currently going through a period of growth and due to internal changes they are now looking to recruit an additional Multi-Skilled, Maintenance Engineer. To apply for this position candidates will need to have 17th wiring qualification due to the nature of work conducted.
As the Multi-Skilled, Maintenance Engineer based in Worksop, you will report directly into the site Engineering Manager, and work closely with other engineers. You will be responsible for all mechanical & electrical breaks-downs across the FMCG site which will be based on days and double days but will include one week call out.
Maintenance Technicians, Multi-skilled Engineers & Electrical or Service Engineers will be considered. FMCG experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Duties:
- To ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices.
- To actively champion health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum, it meets the standards set out in the company's health and safety and environmental policies.
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- To uphold and exceed standards of product quality and GMP within their area that are appropriate to an industry-leading quality food manufacturer.
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard.
This position of Multi-Skilled, Maintenance Engineer will be based in Worksop and will be on Monday - Friday rotating shifts (Days & Double Days).
- HNC Qualified
- FMCG - Highly prefer food manufacturing but not essential.
- 17th Edition - Must Have.
- Mechanical & Electrical skills.
Salary includes; Basic £31,500 (£34,000 with Shift Allowance)
Wk 1 - Standard role reactive and proactive (6 - 2pm)
Wk 2 - More proactive work (10am - 6pm)
Wk 3 - Project based work
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526930