Data Developer (SQL/SSIS)
Data Developer (SQL Developer / SSIS Developer / BI Developer)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa + benefits
The Role: (Data Developer)
Our Data Developers play a key role within the Tech team here at Prophecy and specialise in the various areas of database design, management, systems integration and compliance. They are involved at every stage in our relationships with clients and work with our internal teams to deliver everything from one-off communications campaigns to large scale CRM projects
As the team grow and develop we are looking for an experienced Data Developer to join the team.
What you will do?
- Provide secure, robust and optimised data systems to our clients, developing and maintaining manual and automated processing of data between our own and client systems
- Develop, monitor and maintain scheduled back end processes ensuring robust output is applied within agreed timescales
- Provide expert support, collaborating to deliver complete solutions
- Utilise your understanding of data modelling and database implementation, using your expertise in MS SQL Server and associated tools (SSIS, SSAS etc.)
- Take a keen interest in emerging technologies, new tools and development techniques and share with the wider team
What you will need to succeed?
- A good understanding of database design, SQL development, data management and systems integration
- Strong MS SQL Server (2012 and above) skills including:
- TSQL/Stored procedure generation/Query Optimisation
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Administration (backup, infrastructure provisioning, replication, security
- Experience of automated data integration using API?s sFTP or similar
- The ability to form strong and productive working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with strong documentation skills
- Ideally you will have systems engineering skills
This is us?
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it?s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value?
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give?
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days? holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes and want to apply for this Data Developer (SQL/SSIS) position, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 24th November 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Data Developer /SQL Developer / SSIS Developer / BI Developer)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528430