Supply Chain Manager - Food Service Brand
Do you want to work for a recognisable, high-growth Food Service brand? Do you have strong end to end Supply Chain Management experience, including supplier management, 3PL/4PL management and forecasting/inventory planning? If so, read on!
Our client is a very recognisable, high-growth Food Service brand based in London. They are going from strength to strength - with a great track record so far, and a very exciting journey still ahead of them! They are now looking for an entrepreneurial, results-focused Supply Chain Manager to join them on this journey.
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the end to end Supply Chain for all sites across Europe. This will involve:
- Owning and developing the Supply Chain strategy
- Managing (and building) the Supply Chain team
- Driving supplier relationships, in terms of their performance against SLAs/KPIs
- Leading the 3PL and 4PL relationships, to ensure a smooth-running Supply Chain with a focus on delivery and efficiency
- Control forecasting and inventory processes for the sites
- Develop scaleable processes to cope with rapid expansion
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad Supply Chain Management background
- Experience working in Food environments (preferably Chilled)
- Exposure to smaller and/or highly entrepreneurial businesses
- Truly exceptional stakeholder management/influencing ability
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London (with some travel) and earn £45k-£55k plus bonus and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530269