Citrix (Xendesktop) Engineer - Derby- until end of March 2018
We are seeking on behalf of our IT global client for experienced Citrix Support Analyst (Xendesktop) who will have experience in the installation, maintenance and support of Citrix XenDesktop environments.
The ideal candidate will have proven and demonstrable Citrix XenDesktop skills, and a professional Citrix Certification would be highly desirable.
Overview of the project:
- Growing the Xendesktop estate
- Developing new technologies
- Providing support
- Migrating XenApp 6.5 to 7.x
Essential skills and experience:
- support experience of Citrix XenDesktop 7.x
- Knowledge of Xenserver, Netscaler
- A good working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy (including Citrix Group Policy)
- PowerShell experience would be an advantage
- Good general networking knowledge such as Firewalls, routing
- Ability to be able to work as part of team
- Investigative skills and desire to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Monitoring - desirable
PVS/MCS - desirable
Due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate will be willing to undergo a basic security vetting checks.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77574153