Helpdesk / Service Desk Manager - Leicestershire
Service Desk, Helpdesk, Windows, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Desktop support, Helpdesk, Office 365, Citrix, 1st Line, 2nd Line
VIQU are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Manager to work for a nationally renowned and growing business, whose office is based in their Leicestershire office.
The main purpose of this position is to do the day-to-day management of the 4 Helpdesk Analysts as well as helping with technical issues and being a point of escalation for technical issues around Windows, Active Directory and Office 365, as well as hardware support, to 600 users UK wide.
Main skills and experience needed for this role: -
- Oversee all the requests, incident and problems
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated issues
- Act as escalation point for the team and staff for all issues
- Follow up with management and department heads to identify areas of improvement
- Set specific customer service standards and SLAs
- Manage, coach and mentor the Systems Support team, including career development and training
- Manage rota to provide shifted support for extended hours
- Set KPIs to monitor team performance and issue resolution statistics
- Analyse ticket trends to establish root causes of issues
- Develop regular reports on the Systems Support team's productivity
- Review and refine internal processes to increase efficiency
This role offers a proven track record of progression and excellent training within the business. They are also offering an exciting and competitive package of up to £35,000 DOE + bonus + healthcare.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matthew Coombs, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526988