Solution Architect (Azure)
Solution Architect (Azure)
Your invitation to begin the next step in your career at one of the most revolutionary digital technology hubs in the world.
Developing digital solutions for the most renowned names across the industry will be at the pinnacle of your everyday working life. With a mix of private and public clients, as a Solution Architect (Azure), you will be building innovative software products that will change everything.
Established for over 30 years and one of the longest standing Independent digital Technology Companies in the UK, this is a seriously exciting time to come on board with my client. An impressive and evolving company that shows no sign of stopping, therefore making this Solution Architect (Azure) role unlike other generic ones. You’ll be making an impact within an innovative and exciting enterprise where your role as a Solution Architect (Azure) will be central to the success of this project.
As a Solution Architect (Azure) you will be responsible for the design, automation, building and operation of significant infrastructure and application components. Leading a strong technical team, you’ll be working on large scale projects that are genuinely interesting. You’ll need to be able to adapt to a fast and ever changing environment, which will provide an escape from monotony as a Solution Architect.
- Taking responsibility for the infrastructure needed to support development, continuous integration and live operations
- Working with developers to ensure the infrastructure meets the needs of the application software
- Advising customers and managers on the estimated effort and technical implications of user stories and user journeys
- Being adaptable to react to clients’ needs when necessary
- Taking initiative when needed to help the team’s progress
- Working across a multitude of disciplines to ensure delivery
- Ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to communicate efficiently what is needed with an optimistic attitude
- Infrastructure delivery experience across the following areas: Operating Systems, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking (including security), Cloud technologies.
- Prior experience of configuration management technologies E.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Expertise of continuous integration and deployment pipelines to deliver digital services.
- Understanding of whole Solution Architect (Azure)ure concepts and can communicate and negotiate these with customer architects
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
A pretty impressive opportunity and one you’re probably keen to apply for. Contact Emma Millar on or 02077806706 for more information.
Title: Solution Architect (Azure)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Crewe CW1
Salary: £550-600 per day
Contact: 020 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77565324