Junior NET Developer
The PASS Software team are looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join their expanding team in Slough to assist with the production and maintenance of the PASS product range.
We require a software developer with one or more years of experience and a strong technical background, including a degree level qualification in Computer Science or a closely related field.
The successful candidate will have real world experience of developing in the .NET architecture with Visual Studio. They should be conversant in modern development techniques and practices but still have the ability to maintain and modify legacy solutions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientated software architecture, common design patterns, dependency injection, SOLID principals, etc.
- Web development experience using CSS/Bootstrap
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience and understanding of the development life cycle
Desired Requirements (knowledge of some or all of the following advantageous)
- Experience in other WEB technologies such as ASP Web Forms, WCF Web Services etc
- Unit testing frameworks such as nUnit, moq, etc
- Experience using TFS for source control
- Knowledge of cloud based hosting and services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience using Entity Framework and Linq for data access and queries
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77554827