- Relaxed & fun working environment with strong work / life balance.
- Rapidly expanding business - plenty of opportunity for future progression.
- Learn new tech like NodeJS, Angular4, Golang, etc.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Database experience (ideally skills with NoSQL).
- Knowledge of source control (Git).
- Front-end development skills are beneficial but not essential (HTML, CSS, SASS, AngularJS).
- Experience with other languages would be a bonus (C#, Java or Golang would be preferable).
You’ll be working with a dedicated team, alongside the product owner, to design and build web apps and services, handling analysing large amounts of data. There will be an emphasis on scalability and speed within all of your development so that performance remains high when the platform(s) grows. This will be a back-end focussed role (NodeJS, TypeScript), with some front-end frameworks when necessary (primarily AngularJS). There’s a focus on introducing new, progressive technology to the stack (Golang is on the present target list for example) and so part of your role will be introducing, trialling and developing your skills with a variety of languages and frameworks.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As mentioned, one of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be based in wonderful, recently refurbished offices in the city centre, great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. A huge benefit to this role is the tech you’ll be working with and your chance to pick up new skills, with support and training provided.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat.