Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager Job - London- £350 Per Day
Your new company
My client is a well establish Charity organisation who are looking for a Service Desk Manager to join there IT Team in supporting & leading their Service desk.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Services Manager, this role will be responsible for the day to day running of the IS Service Desk and managing the service desk team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have substantial knowledge and experience of working on a service desk function, providing SLA based services. Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate direct reports and others in the support team. Microsoft certified in Server and Workstation or equivalent experience. Proficient with Microsoft desktop operating systems and administration of Microsoft Office 365 services.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Proven ITSM administration and management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to negotiate priorities and also to resolve conflicts or conflicting demands where necessary.
- Proven ability to plan and deliver projects to deadline.
- Proven ability to effectively use own initiative, make informed decisions and work unsupervised
- Proven ability to analyse data to identify trends and solve problems in a timely and effective manner
- Experience supporting VMware Horizon VDI
- Mitel VOIP phone system
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2 Certification
Must have charity experience.
What you'll get in return
£350 Per Day (Excluding VAT & out scope of IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77617494