This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading hotel business and support the Marketing Manager across a broad range of campaigns.
Our client are a leading Global Hotel business based in London
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for the day to day marketing activity this will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- managing the day to day marketing request from the sites
- writing briefs and managing through 3rd Party agencies
- ensuring all social media activated and up to date
- managing all print stock - including brochures, point of sale and other items
The candidate that secures this Marketing Executive position will bring proven track record in multi-site retail or leisure.
If you have an understanding of working with Franchise networks it will be a real advantage!
You will also bring:
- broad range of marketing skills both on and off line
- excellent project management skills coupled with great attention to detail
- high levels of organisation
- great relationship building skills - with the ability to influence at all levels
- strong 3rd Party agency management
An initial 2-3 month temporary contract, busy role, great team and brand. You must be IMMEDIATELY available to be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523928