This global financial organisation are looking for a permanent C++ developer to joing their FX Technology team
This role is within an established team in the FX technology department working as a C++ developer.
You will be expected to carry out all steps of the development lifecycle to deliver new versions of BARX FX Cash namely:
* Working with the team and product owner to understand the requirements
* Analysing those requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution for incorporating them into BARX
* Developing/coding to those requirements
* Unit / system / regression / performance testing those requirements
* Reviewing code produced by others
* Working with the business representatives during the UAT stage
* Working within an Agile methodology and will be involved in spring planning, story estimation and retrospectives.
* C++: Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
* SQL : Must have experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
* Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
* Middleware : Must have experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529018