Case Manager (Evening Shift)
Barclays Case Manager
As a Case Manager you will be required to work part time hours from 5:00PM to 10:00PM Monday to Friday.
Our Complaints team delivers a seamless customer experience and aims to achieve the best possible outcomes. They pride themselves on a right first time approach to resolving queries and complaints. They're always looking for innovative solutions that challenge the status quo as well as improve our processes.
You will be provided with 6 weeks supported training which will help you learn the basics and pass a formal accreditation to remain in the role. This will be followed by a probationary period whereby you will receive regular coaching and feedback in order to achieve the required standards.
As a Case Manager, your main responsibilities would involve
- Ensure expressions of dissatisfaction handled in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority time scales
- Deal with complaints taking into account any risks of the Bank's reputation
- Provide excellent customer service on behalf of Barclays
- Use initiative in developing resolutions to complaints ensuring solutions satisfy both customer and the business
As a Case Manager, your skills will include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and resilient
- Ability to breakdown complex issues.
- Ability to perform in stressful and difficult situation
- Must be flexible to move across to Telephony Agent Role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A methodical mind - able to follow strict processes and ways of working to give a set outcome
- The ability to manage your own workload
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- The flexibility to embrace changes in processes
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529436