Internal Technical Support Engineer
Role: Internal Technical Support Engineer
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 P/A
Working hours: Days, Monday to Friday
E3 Recruitment are working in partnership with a world leading manufacturer who operate in more than 25 countries that are looking to extend their team and add an Internal Technical Support Engineer. This is a crucial role to the business as you will be offering Technical/Engineering advice to customers, whilst "working blind", on how to address issues with machinery/products on their customers sites and what steps to take in order to rectify the issue or arrange for a Service Engineer to attend site.
Whilst carrying this out you will need to ensure that sales opportunities are enhanced as you will be regularly carrying out account management, so must be comfortable and proven at building relationships.
This role would be ideal for someone that has either spent time as a Field Service Engineer, but has grown tired of travelling or alternatively a graduate that has a relevant Mechanical Engineering degree or apprenticeship.
In return, they are able to offer industry leading packages, including: Private medical care, performance based bonus scheme, extremely competitive pension scheme resulting in over 10% and the opportunity to work for a company that strongly value further training, development and progression within the business.
- A degree within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Mechanical engineering apprenticeship is essential.
- Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years experience in an engineering environment, alternatively, my client would consider a graduate, should they have the right attributes in other areas.
- MUST have excellent communication skills as this is a customer facing role, so you will also be able to build strong relationships with customers.
- Ideally hold any other relevant qualifications with reference to H&S, Quality Standards or similar.
- Highly literate with a variety of IT systems, MS packages, Apps, bespoke software's and more.
- Must be able to carry out national/international travel to carry out training and relevant industry events.
Should you wish to be considered for this "one of a kind" position, please "apply now", with an up to date CV, or alternatively contact E3 Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527588