Civil Development Engineer
Your new company
The company enables the development of new infrastructure more quickly, safely and efficiently through their modular steel bridging and temporary works solutions. The company includes temporary and permanent steel bridge construction and bridge installation, temporary ground works equipment, propping and jacking, and formwork and falsework systems.
Your new role
The Development Engineer is responsible for management of individual development projects, supporting the department in continual improvement of the company's engineering data, and providing technical support to the other departments.
- Develop individual project proposals through research innovation, estimating, programming and reporting.
- Manage individual approved development projects in accordance with department procedures.
- Carry out research, development, calculations, and testing as required.
- Liaise with other departments regularly to ensure outcomes fit with company requirements.
- Monitor scope, cost and programme against agreed targets and report regularly.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of technical data as below.
- Produce and update supporting calculations.
- Produce and maintain Technical data Sheets and User Guides.
- Supervise production of manufacturing drawings and CAD data.
- Technical Support Respond to technical queries from Regional Engineering Teams, Sales teams and Operations.
- Support SHEQ & Compliance department with technical matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT Literate
- Experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
Salary range £28,000 - £32,000, 25 days holiday, Heath care scheme, Annual bonus scheme (profit related)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616106