Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst - 4 Month Contract - Barrow in Furness - £61.01 an hour.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies based in Barrow.
Responsibilities within the role will be:-
- Lead, support and implement Information Security controls and best practice to protect business information via the application of policies, processes and support activities in line with the Information Security strategy and the programme of work.
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders on information security best practice
- Provide advice and guidance on the application of security
- Lead assessments of suitability of security grading through coordinating relevant subject matter experts
- Authoritative communication of security aspects as appropriate to programmes, partners and suppliers.
- Development of appropriate security arrangements.
- Seek and lead opportunities for improvement to facilitate good proactive approach in all aspects of information security.
- Lead information security risk assessments and track remedial activities through to resolution to improve information security performance.
Experience required for this role:-
- Extensive experience in analysing defence related information to assess the appropriate levels of security classification.
- Understanding of government security standards and the Security Policy Framework.
- Understanding of security grading/classification via the application of the rules set out in government grading/classification documents.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak/write authoritatively on information security and grading/classification matters.
- Experience in risk management and the ability to apply risk management best practice.
- Experience in the development and delivery of information security awareness and training material to widely ranging groups of stakeholders.
- Analytical skills which are used in problem solving and security grading/classification determination.
- Investigative and analytical skills to enable the investigation of security incidents.
- Information security experience in a commercial or military environment
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on ************* or click apply.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524046