Automation QA - London - TDD / Developer in Test
Automation QA - London - BDD
We currently have a Automation QA / QA Analyst role available for a global Media Analytics company. The ideal candidate will be support defining and championing QA strategies.
The right candidate will have a keen attention to detail, are passionate about quality, love collaboration and have a problem-solving mind-set
- Test automation development
- Selenium/Webdriver and at least one testing framework (for example: NUnit/JUnit/TestNG/Cucumber)
- Manual and functional testing
- A desire to learn and enhance your technical knowledge, always learning through collaboration and knowledge sharing
- developing and/or testing web applications, APIs and backend services displaying innovation
- thorough understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes, preferable in SOA
- working with developers to define and review test coverage at various levels, and write the end-to-end user journey tests
- Work alongside developers to review test coverage and best practice.
- Deliver high quality software and focus on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Pair with business analysts to review acceptance criteria for stories
- ensuring non and cross-functional requirements are identified and tested
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on ************
Automation QA / QA Analyst / Developer in test / Dev in Test
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525420