IT Storage/Server Platform Manager
Storage Platform Manager is required to lead the Server/Storage Operations of the business, define and lead a strategy to help the business continue to flourish.
My client is one the leading FMCG providers in the country. Operating with a base turnover of £1.7b, they are a fantastic company to work for with an incredible package to offer.
- Lead and Define Server/Storage Strategy
- Handle approximately 9 direct reports.
- Internal Stakeholder management.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology Services
- Establish accountability for this particular area.
The successful candidate would have operationally run something similar in the past, in a large enterprise environment adding and proving value.
A comprehensive package of £75k.
The rate is negotiable for exceptional candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527069