IT Support Analyst - NEW - Agile - North West - 30K
Our client is one of the most exciting companies to work for within North-West England, focussing their business model on deploying a unique, bespoke and exclusive software into the evolving Smart Energy/Utilities industry. The Energy industry is currently going through a very special digital transformation, with the aim to rollout over 53 million 'Smart Meters' into both residential and commercial properties across United Kingdom. This project - which is backed by a government funding of 6.8 billion pounds - will be one of the largest infrastructure projects to embark across Europe in most recent years.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and an experienced 'IT Support Analyst' to come on board with their relentlessly expanding business. To be correct for the role in question, you will need to possess the following skills:
- 1st to 3rd Line Support experience.
- Deploying and configuring into a cloud environment.
- Technical background.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure.
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Experience using VMWare and HyperV.
- Knowledge on SCCM.
If you would like to be part of a very exciting project, and believe you obtain all of the relevant skills, please apply accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530251