Audit Manager - Milton Keynes C£50K + bonus + pension
Reporting to Partner level you will be instrumental in managing and developing the audit portfolio with an established mid tier firm. You will develop and manage relationships with clients as well as day to day planning and reviewing audits with responsibility for billing, staffing and resourcing of jobs and where circumstances dictate taking a ‘hands on’ role in order to achieve deadlines etc.
You will be a strong communicator who is able to take an active role at networking and business development events and have proven experience of winning client's business. The successful candidate will demonstrate at interview that they have what is required to make Partnership in the medium term
- ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 18 months PQE gained from working in a practice environment.
- Up to date auditing and accounting technical knowledge with experience in dealing with a range of SMEs.
- Staff management experience with the ability to lead, motivate and develop team members.
- The commercial mindset to develop business from within the existing client portfolio but also to look to seek out new client business.
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines; multi tasking whilst also prioritising to ensure client expectations are met.
- Prospects for career progression as part of the firm's succession planning programme whilst also offering genuine work life balance.
- Continued skills development, technical and interpersonal.
- Competitive package and the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday. Holidays start at 25 days rising to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years; plus Bank Holidays.
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%.
- Matched pension scheme starting at 2.5% rising to 7.5% after 10 years.
- BUPA cover.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified ACA/ACCA to join a well known firm offering a great rewards package and defined prospects for career progression.