Mulesoft Architect - SE london
Our Client is looking for Mulesoft Developer/Designers to join the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice in Bromley SE London. This opportunity is ideal for Candidates to gain relevant experience to build a solid work profile for future potential employers.
Work Experience required:
- 5+ years experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. MuleSoft (or others), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- 3+ Experience is application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns.
- 2+ Experience in estimation, planning, review, code QA.
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed.
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, document management system.
- Must have delivered at least one large project where the person has developed and supported MuleSoft based components at QA stage and enabled go live.
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment.
- Certification with MuleSoft diserable.
- Have ideally worked within Financial Services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526460