Principal Finance Officer
Liberata is committed to creating opportunities for its employees, its clients and its shareholders. Our employees are motivated and we realise their potential, challenging them to learn and to embrace change.
Our passion for process and an intense client focus ensures that we deliver an award winning service.
An opportunity has arisen for two Principal Finance Officers located at the Bromley Office. The successful candidates will be part of the Schools Finance Team, who currently provides services to our Client London Borough of Bromley and schools and Academies within Bromley and the surrounding areas.
- To provide financial management support and training to Finance staff, Head Teachers and Governors in schools and Academies.
- To monitor budgets and school accounts including closing of financial accounts.
- To monitor bank reconciliations and cash flow.
- Co-ordinate Consistent Financial Reporting returns to the DfE in accordance with requirements.
- Co-ordinate EFSA returns on behalf of Multi Academy Trusts
- To provide remote and on-site support for SIMS FMS management systems and budget monitoring software.
- To deliver training and support to Governing Bodies and school staff.
- To recognise opportunity and present case for consideration.
Essential Skills Required:
- Knowledge of schools/Academies financial procedures.
- SIMS FMS working experience.
- High degree of computer literacy and ability to use spreadsheets at an advanced level to produce reports using Microsoft applications.
- Qualified AAT or experienced in a financial environment preferably a school.
- Production and delivery of training and procedural documentation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and interactive skills.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work under pressure, communicate and respond to changing demands and requirements.
To comply with the government?s Baseline Security Personnel Standard Verification process, this job is subject to completion of a Disclosure Scotland check
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525340