Windows & Mac Engineer
Windows and Mac OSX Support Engineer
Our customer is a successful and rapidly expanding IT Consultancy. Using the latest cloud based technologies, they supply their services to professional organisations located in the central London areas. You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line support to ensure the smooth running of their customers' IT Infrastructure.
To continue their growth policy, they wish to recruit an accomplished Engineer who will be supporting their customers in the following areas:
- 2nd/3rd Line, Mac and Windows general support and troubleshooting
- Ability to act quickly to resolve technical issues
- Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Office 365 / Skype for Business,
- Firewall and Network configuration
- Good communication and customer facing attributes
You must have up-to-date all-round Mac and Windows experience and be comfortable working directly with customers
The position will be based in a Central London location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526891