Management Accountant post with well established and profitable company operating in the logistics sector, (turnover circa £16m).
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant?s duties will include:
- - Production and consolidation of Group?s monthly management accounts.
- - Assisting with preparation of end of year audited accounts.
- - Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- - Daily Cash flow forecasting.
- - Monthly bank reconciliations.
- - Bank payment processing.
- - Monthly balance sheet recons.
- - Preparation of monthly KPI?s.
Applicants can be QBE or Part Qualified but must have acquired relevant Management Accounting experience in a multi million pound turnover business. Good communication and organisation skills, a close eye for detail and a proven background in meeting strict deadlines are all key attributes required for this role, as well as skills in Excel and (ideally) experience in Sage Line 50. We seek a team player to fit into a friendly, efficient Accounts team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524501