Service Desk Administrator
Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for Service Desk Administrators to join our IT team. The role is based in Reading.
These are contract roles paying £100-130 per day.
Reporting to: Technical Service Desk Manager
Huntswood's success relies on its IT Infrastructure and End-user facilities being available, effective and efficient.
The purpose of the role of the Service Desk Admin is to support the Service Desk Technicians in carrying out IT Administration duties. In responding to user requests, a Service Desk Admin offers a professional, courteous, speedy and effective service to ensure disruption to Huntswood's business processes and clients are kept to a minimum.
Huntswood takes information security seriously and has achieved certification to ISO27001:2013. A Service Desk Admin helps to ensure that Huntswood's computing facilities are kept secure and that installations, upgrades and changes do not breach Huntswood's security policy or expose us to unnecessary risk.
- Ensure that Requests logged on Huntswood's call logging system are responded to quickly, professionally and courteously, ensuring that calls are correctly prioritised and categorised.
- Ensure that Requests are descriptively logged and kept up to date on Huntswood's call logging system.
- Carry out all on/off boarding activities for Huntswood Staff and Associates including updating all the relevant systems.
- Be a true team player, working professionally and constructively with colleagues offering help and assistance.
- Ensure Huntswood's computing facilities are kept secure to reduce the risk of breaches of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Carry out manual handling, moving desktop equipment during desk and office moves as well as project set ups.
- Carry out any other Technology Admin duties as requested by the Technical Service Desk Manager.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent business communication skills, with the skills to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent time management.
- Capable of moving desktop equipment in an office environment.
- Aptitude to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- A level of understanding of a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523046