C++ Developer TCP/IP Networking
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Windows VC++ Real-time Data Multi-threading). Opportunity for a talented C++ Developer to join a global Investment Research and Management firm and gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Joining a collaborative Agile development team you will help design and develop systems that deliver real-time market data for millions of instruments traded in markets worldwide across a range of asset classes.
As a C++ Developer you’ll gain exposure to the full development lifecycle, and will be encouraged to take ownership of development for high volume, low latency data feeds; receiving mentoring from a highly talented team.
Based in the City, this is a dynamic, fast-paced yet friendly and sociable environment where you will be well rewarded for your successes and innovations.
- C++ development experience
- Good knowledge of networking technologies / communication protocols (TCP, HTTP, multicast)
- Excellent communications skills; collaborative team member keen to participate in technical discussions
- Aptitude and desire to learn and continually improve
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above
- Nice to have: Windows OS, real-time and multi-threading development experience
As a C++ Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus significant bonus and benefits package including pension, gym membership, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, private medical and dental care, life assurance, income protection and more.
Send your CV now or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77552116