EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria are currently recruiting for an experienced Services Architect to join one of their key government project teams, based on client site, in South West England. The Services Architect will support the translation of Operational Business Need (OBN) requirements (User Requirements) into the architecture for the solution and support the development and delivery of Design artefacts for our client. This is an initial 4 months with potential extensions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Support the translation of Operational Business Need (OBN) requirements (User Requirements) into the architecture for the solution and support the development and delivery of Design artefacts.
- Support Development and delivery of sprint products such as Minimum Viable Product definition and High Level Design.
- Support the conformance reviews of Design artefacts ensuring alignment with client Objectives and Design Principles; produce briefing material and review notes.
- Facilitate Sprint planning sessions at the start of each Sprint to define and agree committed products for the Sprint Backlog including prioritisation and subsequent updates to Product Backlog.
- Facilitate the daily stand-up meetings in progression of monthly Sprints in the delivery of Design products and artefacts.
- Resolve internal Design blockers to minimise delays in delivery of Products and escalate external blockers to expedite resolution.
- Provide Architecture and Design updates (briefing material and papers) to programme governance/management meetings, checkpoints, deep dives and workshops and Briefing material for, and written notes/reports from: Design Coherence Meetings, Technical Working Groups, Architecture Steering Groups, Internal Design meetings, Agile Ceremonies and Design function and Programme Design Authority.
Please apply directly, there are no agencies working on this role. Contact Vijay Bagha ***************************
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527622