Supportability Engineer - Bristol
Multiple new opportunities have arisen for Supportability Engineers to join a FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation in Keynsham, near Bristol.
Organisational responsibilities are ensuring that this Dreadnought project is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Key elements of the post are:
- Influencing the design of the submarine - maximising ease of support in service;
- Developing an in-service Support Solution which demonstrably satisfies requirements for availability and cost;
- Ensuring the submarine can be maintained within safe operating limits.
Successful candidate requirements:
- An excellent communicator, you will be able to articulate complex arguments for a wide range of stakeholders to understand. You will be able to demonstrate that you can drive issues to completion.
- Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
- Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
- A Suitably Qualified and Experienced Person (SQEP) in Submarine Combat Systems programme, policies, procedures, technologies, equipment, support, and operations
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent job security as demonstrated by our £20 billion order book
- Pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Professional subscription support
- Occupational Health services
- Career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our award winning Investors in People Gold award Learning & Development teams.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529660